Sunday, June 27, 2010

Okays, Short post. Cause I wanna call my Baby NOW!
Pics is overdue due to my laziness.
And short of timeeeeeee.
Have been working non-stop.
Started to really love my family expect for one.
Somehow sometime i reach home late a lil bit.
I felt guilty. Cause my dad is waiting for me.
And the reason why i always wanted to go home as early as possible is my
DAD!
He is simply awesome. Awesome dad I had. :D <3



And Celebrate our 10 months. At ps.
Although there still minor argument but still I enjoyed myself very much.
But sometimes, He can be either so fuck up or damn cute.
I just don't understand why I can't live w/o him.
If w/o you, My life would be weird. Really.
And srsly, we played awhile and Baby just so ...
till i fall on the floor. And he was lying on top of me.
Argh, Pain.
And i hurt my back w/o his knowing for days.
Baby you owe me :D


Had a day out with Jim, Shanice, ,Joey, My Sis&Bro And BABY!
At first, I didn't wanna bring my bro out. Thanks to Jim.
And thanks him for making me a tiring day. Darn.


Last, Summer toesssssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment