Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Went to Plaza Sing to have dinner.
We actually though of eating JustAcia.
But Otw of our journey, There is one idiot said''I feel like eating sakae''
Somehow, We cant find it. So we went ICIBAN SUSHI.
We order alot. And Srsly, toooooooooo much for us.
Someone order so many foods. Till there is no space for others dishes to be placed.
That how (Y) is he. But I Love it.


After eating,  we went to ION then Far East.
We bought alot alot of things.
And KSPH is freaking selfish. Because he wanna see his clothes. He keep pull me around.
I wanna see my stuff also cannot. He pulled me. In various way, I hit and know on ppl.
And i almost fall. SELFISH!
Then went to Far East. And Its also the same. Pulled me all around.
Until i srsly got pissed. Then look for his jacket and stuff.
And hell, I bought too much things.
I wonder how am I going to survive this month. ):

I enjoyed my day w you. How about you? Ily Sph.

No comments:

Post a Comment