Friday, April 2, 2010

After so long.
Hope things will get better between me and Baby ^^
Ily, my dear ^.^


Work is not as perfect as ever. Customers is getting more and more.
Sometimes I'm tired till I'm lazy to rush.
Probably due to tiredness. Damn It. And somehow i wish Boss-es could understand like duh?
Yeah i know that, Money lost should be our responsibility. But should You guys like check first.
Before scolding us like mad-.-
And my working hours, Yeah You guys did paid me. But after my working hrs You guys didn't paid me uhs?
So why still i must bring back works to do. And well, This few days I've been late for quite some time,
Yes, I'm sorry. but there bounce to be reasons like freak?
And there isn't a need for you to deduct my pay like ._.
Omg $200. $200 not money mehs? Then might as well You try deduct ur pay double or even triple of mine?
Going off as early as possible. Ya, Boss so? Not human mehs.
ISWEAR, If U guys gonna deduct my pay, I'm so gonna be as heartless as a steel.
Is either i changed myself to a part-timer, Or that it. Other places can hire 1.5k for basic.
Whereas You guys only gave me 1.2k And i must work like mad?
Early come our problem. Late come yours problem. Logic? ._.
Stay over time our problem. Money? Yours.
Working 9hrs a day, by right, every job in Singapore shd get break time isn't it?
And like fcuk, I use my break time to work. And now? Zzz, see money happy (: Give money fcuk face.
I think i seriously don't owe you a living.

                                                                           BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment