Saturday, February 13, 2010

Missing U ):

Oh well, I've been working like a mad workaholic. As if I'm in big big business and so on.
I remember clearly that things started from e 1st of Feb, and (Y) now is already like 14 Feb already.
Is like "WOW" My times flies so darnzxc fast. Every single day there is so much customers to do their nails so they can look more gorgeous? Do they stand out from those who don't ? Lol S.T.U.P.I.D
Paying a surcharge of different amount and so. Make feel like, CNY is so important. But nvm, Well done for me because after weeks of working till maddd. I get red packets from e shop! Sadly to say, e shop gave me 250? And well Thanks Miss fay For giving me another 50 ^.^ those customer who gave me red packets thanks too ^.^
But seriously wanna fcuk this year, Why do valentine's day fall in e same day as Chinese new year ):
I am missing Baby like duhhh~  And yea, Missing someone isn't about how long its has been since you've seen them or e amount of time since you've talk. It's about every moment when you're doing something and wishing they were right there with you. And during cny period, Is like so damn lots of customer till 12 am or later. I didn't even have a chance to go to e ladies. And my hand have lots of blister, swollen due to shaping their nails. And that particular moment i only wish baby will be with me hugging me ):
'
And seriously mad women like YOU talking to your own barbie dolls, suck big times.
Having a totally flirty bf, that how pathetic you're.
Played behind your back, and yet you're dumb ttm. Hey you! You're STUPID.
And get things clear, sjb i don't know how ur bf can stand you. Sooner or later he will break w u cause you're madzxczxc. Stupid, Low mentality, Insane, Mad, Lunatic, Maniacal, Crazy.
Best is you see this particular post, Cause i wouldn't be nice to someone like you.
I'm so gonna to curse you.

No comments:

Post a Comment