Monday, February 15, 2010

Best valentines.

I'VE E BEST VALENTINES EVER.
Because we sort things out, and i think we will be damn okays!
And because i can't accept e reality, so thing just go on.
Sometimes what i think could not be probably right.
Sometimes I didn't think/understand of your situation and i just curse a remark. Which make things unresolved.
Sometimes you did something secretly for me, yet I'm not well appreciated.
Sometimes i knew alot alot of things, But I'm not sorry. Cause I'm unreasonable.
Sometimes i hope you really understand me well, you tried. But i didn't try to understand you.
Sometimes i really miss the past of us, even though you're not treating me as good as now. But nevertheless i felt that that moment was e happiest.
But this time round, i hope thing will be as sweet as e past. Cause I'm so gonna to step into your life.

The only thing i know that
The first time i met you was an accidental.
The second time was inevitable.
But the third time is by fate and love.
And your heart is what matter the most to me. Ily (:


Have taken alot of pics, but all in that clumsy's phone.
This pics I'm uploading now was a few weeks ago!




No comments:

Post a Comment