Tuesday, January 26, 2010
















Pics from work, cause this month was quite quiet? Teehees. Work like hell cause; No money; No fun; No happiness; No celebrations too(: Hope baby understand. And baby will :D
He is very understanding this few weeks (Y) Lovezxczxc it :DAnd i finally understand what baby was trying to say for e past few months.For me being so unreasonable but not now (:
Because I'm surfing e net while he was playing Dota. And when to Yahoo and Google and more
was actually finding some pics to actually put at my wallpaper, and YES! I saw something, that this time round i never regretted letting Baby to play his Dota. I saw a phrase of words ;
Because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,
doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
And yes, I definitely disappointed with myself for asking too much from K.
And nevertheless, He never fail to hold on to this relationship, despite my attitude problem.
And just because of this two reasons, You're enough to brighten up my days^^
And because of this Ily(:


No comments:

Post a Comment