Wednesday, January 13, 2010

AND TODAY YOU"RE SO NAUGHTY!
but i love it(:

I GOTTEN MY RESULT, AND ITS KINDA SHYT.
But nvm, my parents didn't really blame me but instead they ask me work hard and save money
to open a shop. But this i kinda hard. Probably for friends around me going to Poly or Jc,
work hard and tcares! I kinda miss some of them especially Tj,Sc,Cindi and Ivan. Whatever its is we have been friends for 5 years ^^ So cool~




And we are cleaning Lynn also did somethings by separating those fake nails according
to their number and that freaking ass just do her nails and end up finding excuses for her.


This is hell, when there no customer, ME and SWYF have to clears this bottles and
this is only 1 of the series. Aww, so what we clean, as if in e end its still clean and nice.
And because of this particular range we make a big boo ha out of it.



Lmao! SWYF, hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment