Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sorry baby, In some sense sometimes i really do stuff that is too overboard.
I only want someone who can pamper me ):
I only want someone who can understand me ):
I only want someone like you to tolerate my everything :D
That why I chosen you, even though in e first place You are not this kind of person.
I am happy you change for me.
I am sad that i change into a monster to you.
But Whatever it is, I still love you damn lots!


Its duperrrrrrrrr cute!


Sorry, but I'm so gonna tell you this. You  fucking stfu before things really come into a mess.
Aren't you tired of complaining every single day? All you know is Complain and COMPLAIN.
If i have the fucking power to do whatever i want, I will turn you into a bloody dog and shut your bloody mouth.
No matter what, every single day NO FAIL, Complain-ed. Hellozxczxc, In your mind, is that the only thing you know how to do? Anyway, sad to say. You've a fucking grotesque face which make me feel like barfing out right away. Saying things which are totally untrue. Saying things which you actually overemphasize? Mind you, How old are you already? yet you're still doing all this kind of bullllll-shit stuff. Won't you feel conscience-stricken? Making internal conflict between people.
And things that bosses praises, You wanna get the title for yourself? When you did nothing? Hahas, Go to that bloody hell. Cursing Your family members to get all those weird illness, Just to earn that few sum of money? WOW! Awesome, You are such an immoral beast. Well, If you wanna say things which are untrue go ahead. And if anything they asked, I will just tell e truth be it I'm in e fault or you're in e fault. Secondly, If you wanna gossip about people, Come On, You're an adult.
Say it right in-front of that person, so if its true, she bloody hell won't argue so much, but if it Made-up stories or so, At least she can speak out for herself. If you wanna do things that chafe people around you, Go ahead. Cause from now on, Every single thing you asked, I wont be bother, So don't be a pest. Mother of asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment