Sunday, January 3, 2010

Money kills. Yea indeed. But does my money kill you? It didn't.
I share with you, ans yet in e end i was being label as what? MONEY FACE?
Omfg. Joke. If this is what you label you as, seriously speaking, for e past few months i really don't know what e fuck am i doing. You never understand how tiring is my job. You never understand how tired I'm when i reach home. And yet every single day, continuously you shout,scream and even a phrase of unglam words. You said you know how hurtful it was. But i don't freaking hell think so. If you really do will you able to said to your loves one. If so I've nothing to said. Or let say, You don't love me anymore so this is e fucking attitude i should get.


When i miss you, you was at xg.
When i miss you, you was screaming at me.
When i miss you, you was shouting at me
When i miss you, you are always not there for me.


LAST,
You never tried to understand how i feel when you shout at me like one dog.
Since you like/love to shout at me, GO AHEAD.
You will never know how much your words kills too.
Not only money kills. YOUR WORDS TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment